About Live Well
What is Live Well at Home by Brewster?
Live Well at Home is an innovative life care membership program offering all the comprehensive services of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) to active, healthy individuals who prefer to live at home rather than move to a retirement community.
As a member of Live Well at Home by Brewster you will be provided a Wellness Support Coordinator. This professional will connect you to health and wellness opportunities upon joining the program, and, as your health needs change, support and coordinate any services and care you may need.
As you age, your Live Well plan is carefully customized to your needs, allowing you to remain independent and continue to live in your own home. Future care services may include companion services, home healthcare and/or long-term care services.
Live Well at Home is committed to helping every client maintain physical, mental and spiritual health through the following In-Home Services:
- Optimal Wellness Plan - for Successful Aging
- Exercise/Fitness Program - to maintain and improve Member’s health
- Transportation - Medically necessary outpatient surgery or short procedures such as cataract removal, chemotherapy treatments, and surgical biopsies (does not include transport to regular/specialist doctor’s appointments)
- Emergency Response System/ Monitoring - Immediate help in an emergency, falls and medication reminders
- Licensed Nursing Care - Medically necessary assistance with medication administration, wound or dressing changes or other nursing skills
- Home Health Aides - Assistance with bathing, dressing, exercises, medication reminders by a certified nurse’s aide
- Homemaker Services - Cooking, dishes, light housekeeping, laundry, supervision with activities of daily living, socialization and errands
- Nutritional Support/Meals - Assistance with accessing nutritional services, including meals
- Adult Day Services - Will be provided when necessary, including transportation, meals and activities at the facility